You could change the mining revenue address for active plans:
BitFuFu.com - Dashboard - My Hashrate - Hahrate List - Basic Info - Change Address
Address modification rules
1． Scope of application
Once your mining plan has taken effect, you can modify the revenue address. The new address must meet the following criteria:
1) The format of the address conforms to the rules on the blockchain（meaning the address should be a valid one）;
2) The address is a non-suspicious address and does not appear on the blacklist.
2. The modification time
After submitting your application for modification, it would automatically take effect within 5 minutes.
3. Modify the restrictions of the operation
The address of one plan can only be modified once a day.
4, the impact of modifying the address
1）After the address has been successfully modified, the next mining revenue will be paid to the new address, and the remaining unpaid revenue before the address is modified would also be paid to the new address.
2）After the address is successfully modified, the payment time of the next mining revenue will be delayed, meaning the unpaid revenue of the plan would head up and kept in the pool for the next 2 or 3 days, and the delay time of different mining pools will be different:
|Mining Pool||Payment Delay Time|
- Add a new address or Delete an address DOES NOT change your plan's current revenue receiving address
- If you ever set your personal wallet address or your funds to accept the mining output, which can be changed.