Antminer S19i are hosted in the mining farm of Kazakhstan. Bitmain’s self-operated team is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the miners, repairing, Service Charges, network, and system development.
What is the cloud hosting service?
Cloud Hosting Introduction
BitFuFu cloud hosting cooperates with Antminer and Bitmain mining farms to provide users with one-stop cloud mining services such as "purchasing miner -> mining farms deployment -> miners management-> connecting mining pools -> revenue payment -> miner settlement/pick-up".
Cloud Hosting Benefits
- Compared with traditional mining, cloud hosting mining can be "completely online".
- MOQ：1 miner, one-button hosting, online integration of transparent management.
- Cooperate with Bitmain mining farms, Antminer and other well-known industry brands to provide quality services.
- World-class and compliant mining farms, safe and stable, one-stop cloud hosting service technology: 7*24h intelligent operation and maintenance.
- "Group Mining" to participate in cloud hosting, with all users within the group sharing 'mining cost' 'mining earnings' and 'miner breakage risks' according to their share ratio.
- The daily mining revenue will be transferred to use's funds on BitFuFu by the mining pool.
Revenue Distribution Rule
Phase 1- Before the break-even point, users get all the mining output during this phase, BitFuFu will not charge fee of miner management.
Phase 2- After the break-even point, BitFuFu will share user's 30% mining net revenue as the platform hosting services fee.
Join official group: https://t.me/bitfufu and contact @FuFuadmin to know more details.