1. Enter the “Payment” page after submitting your order.
2. Select your payment method. For example, select BTC (Insufficient) and click ‘transfer Now’.
3. Enter the Funds page and select the currency you want to transfer on the page. For example, select BTC and click ‘transfer’.
4. Copy the transfer address and paste it to the ‘Recipient Address’ of the wallet or scan the QR Code.
5. In your wallet, enter the transfer amount and click ‘Send’ to complete the payment.
- When transferring your account funds using a personal wallet, there will be an on-chain transaction fee.
- When transferring, please make sure that the transfer address you copy is corresponding to the currency you select, so you will not lose any funds.
- Transfer requires the confirmation of all network nodes:
Video guide for transferring：https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ht4y1r7M5/
On March 11, BitFuFu officially launched the USDT TRC20 payment channel. Users can transfer cryptocurrency between BitFuFu and third-party platforms (that support the USDT TRC20 transfer function, such as Huobi Exchange) with low transaction fee.
How to transfer?
1. Go to the home page of BitFuFu’s official website (www.bitfufu.com),
Click “DASHBOARD” – “My Funds” – “USDT-TRON20” – “transfer” – Copy the "transfer Address”
2. Open Huobi APP, click “Balances” – “USDT” – “Withdraw” – “TRC20” – Enter "USDT TRC20 Deposit address" copied from BitFuFu– Withdraw