The mining fee of BitFuFu’s hashrate product includes the following parts:
1. Hashrate Fee:
It’s the periodic rental fee of the miners and will be charged when the order is placed.
2. Service Charges:
Service Charges will incur when the miners are mining. 10 days of Service Charges will be charged when the order is placed. The subsequence Service Charges can be automatically deducted from your profit. You can recharge USDT/BTC to pay for the Service Charges.
Service Charges Deduction Note:
The Service Charges is calculated on a daily basis:
1. Pay for Service Charges manually:
- Users may choose to pay part or all of the Service Charges when place an order (10 Days of Service Charges Usage at least by default).
- If users place an order with paying for 10 days of Service Charges by default, once the Service Charges for the running order is less than 3 days, you may also pay for the remaining Service Charges manually by clicking 【DASHBOARD】-【Service Charges】- 【Select Order】 - 【Add Service Charges Days】- 【Submit Order】
* Please note to “add days” before the Service Charges days run out, otherwise, your order may be stopped mining and revenue will be lost.
* Users may choose four types of cryptocurrencies like BTC/USDT/BCH/ETH to pay for Service Charges manually.
2. System withholds Service Charges:
If users place an order with paying for 10 days of Service Charges by default, you have another way to pay for remaining Service Charges:
- Step 1: Open the【Service Charges Withholding Button 】
- Step 2: Transfer cryptocurrency like USDT/BTC/ETH to your funds for Service Charges withholding
- BTC or USDT is available for Service Charges deduction of BTC plan
- ETH or USDT is available for Service Charges deduction of ETH plan
- When the Service Charges paid for a hashrate order is below 3 days, the system will deduct 3 days of Service Charges from the Service Charges payment method you set.
* Please note to “transfer cryptocurrency” before the Service Charges days run out, otherwise, your order may be stopped mining and revenue will be lost.