The mining fee of BitFuFu’s hashrate product includes the following parts:
- Hashrate Fee:
It’s the periodic rental fee of the miners that will be charged when the order is placed.
- Service Charges:
The Service Charges are calculated on a daily basis:
1. Pay for Service Charges manually:
- Users may choose to pay part or all of the Service Charges when placing an order (10 Days of Service Charges Usage at least by default).
- If an order is placed for only 10 days of Service Charges, 3 days before the 10 days are up, a message prompt will be sent to the customers to top up the service fee. The remaining Service Charges can be paid manually by clicking 【DASHBOARD】-【Service Charges】- 【Select Order】 - 【Add Service Charges Days】- 【Submit Order】
* Service charges are to be paid promptly or else the plan will stop running.
* BTC/USDT/BCH/ETH can all be used to pay for Service Charges manually.
2. Auto Deduction of Service Charges:
Service Charges can be deducted from your funds or mining output automatically, upon turning on Auto Pay On. This is provided that there is sufficient mining output/earnings available for deduction.
- Step 1: Open【Service Charges Auto Pay On Button 】Shown in the image below.
- Step 2: Transfer cryptocurrency like USDT/BTC/ETH to your funds for Service Charges withholding
- BTC or USDT is available for Service Charges deduction of BTC plan
- ETH or USDT is available for Service Charges deduction of ETH plan
- When the Service Charges paid for a hashrate order is below 3 days, the system will deduct 3 days of Service Charges from the Service Charges payment method you set.
* Please note to “transfer cryptocurrency” before the Service Charges days run out, otherwise, your order will be stopped and there may be a loss of revenue.
*BitFuFu is not responsible for any loss of revenue should service charges be left unpaid.
How to pay for Service Charges with USDT?
When you want to stock your currency or when the currency price is low, we suggest that you do not use the BTC/ETH you earned to pay for the Service Charges. You can choose to pay for the Service Charges using USDT:
- Step1: 【DASHBOARD】-【My Funds】- 【USDT】 - 【Transfer】
- Step 2: After transferring USDT, click 【DASHBOARD】-【My Hashrate】 – 【Set Service Charges withholding】-【Open your USDT account button】
Article is closed for comments.